[LLVMdev] build on windows

Chuck Rose III cfr at adobe.com
Mon Jun 30 13:09:14 PDT 2008

So far, I'm building largely clean too.  I had to change which llvmAsmParser it was looking at since it needs to look at the generated file under the win32\AsmParser directory rather than ...\lib\AsmParser where no such file exists.  After that, it compiles clean on debug.  Working on release now and then I'll check that change in.

Quang, do you have flex and bison on your system and in your path?  I'm using the ones from getgnuwin32 for my system.

I'm building with VS2k5 sp1.

Thanks,
Chuck.