[LLVMdev] PowerPC instruction cache invalidation

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Tue Jun 17 10:40:14 PDT 2008

Hi Gary,

> The attached patch generalizes it (aKor helped me out).  I don't know
> if Intel needs some kind of cache invalidation too but if it does it
> could use the same hooks.
I've applied patch but with some changes in order not to break non-PPC
builds. Please check whether it will work for you or not.

I was pretty impressed, that there is no built-in defines for your
platform (e.g. __POWERPC__, etc) - how do JIT compilation callbacks work
then?

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.