[LLVMdev] Debugging with llvm-gcc/mingw doesn't seem to work

Argiris Kirtzidis akyrtzi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:00:25 PDT 2008

Anton Korobeynikov wrote:
>> I say that because I tried the linux binaries and they have the same issue.
>>
> That's strange. Debug information is more or less ok on both linux and
> darwin.

Can you please try out the steps I mentioned before with the linux
binaries ? I just want to make sure that there's not something wrong
with my setup.

I can set breakpoint by function, I can step throught the lines, but I
can't set a breakpoint on a line number.

 > gdb -v
GNU gdb 6.3-9pclos2007 (PCLinuxOS release 2007)

When I do "info source" on gdb it says "Compiled with unknown debugging
format".

-Argiris