[LLVMdev] [llvm-announce] llvm and simplescalar

Andrew Lenharth andrewl at lenharth.org
Sun Jun 15 20:30:43 PDT 2008

It use to.  alphasim (the validated alpha model based on simplescalar)
is better though.  Also, since no one has needed to run simplescalar
experiments, the alpha backend has bitrotted some.  The last version
that I know worked with most of spec was llvm 1.8 or so.  You need to
get or write an elf64 loader and fix a couple instruction
implementations in simplescalar to get it to run linux binaries (I
have both somewhere).

Andrew