[LLVMdev] Linux x86 testers needed!

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:29:17 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Tanya M. Lattner <tonic at nondot.org> wrote:

> >> llvm-gcc4.0 is no longer supported, use llvm-gcc4.2. Please keep in mind
> >> that you need to keep llvm-gcc in sync with llvm (same revision number).
> >
> > This basically means llvm-gcc needs to be rebuild every time llvm
> > is built and the test run.  Shouldn't this be part of
> > NewNightlyTest.pl then?
>
> Yes. Patches accepted ;)

This is also impeding my running of a nightly tester...

There is a GSOC student that is supposed to be working on this too.

What's the status/progress/timeline on that front (specifically, this
feature)? Last thing I want to do is step on a GSoCers toes, but I'd love to
lend a hand on this front where possible. =]

-Chandler