[LLVMdev] Problem

Willow Schlanger wschlanger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 00:02:33 PDT 2008

Hi Eli,
You're absolutely right, I have gcc 3.4.2 (mingw-special) in my PATH and
that's what the problem is.
But when I tried
    SET PATH=
    llvm-gcc a.c -o a
I get this error:

C:\Downloads\llvm-gcc4.2-2.3-x86-mingw32\llvm-gcc4.2\bin>llvm-gcc a.c -o a
llvm-gcc: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

What is the proper way to install LLVM? I got
llvm-gcc4.2-2.3-x86-mingw32.tar.bz2 and llvm-2.3-x86-mingw32.tar.bz2 and
decompressed them, and copied llvm-2.3/bin to the other bin directory.
Am I supposed to copy some executable files or make "symbolic links" or
whatever as part of the installation process?
Willow