[LLVMdev] Any Mercurial or Bazaar mirrors available?

Simon Ask Ulsnes vinterbleg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:15:43 PDT 2008

I've been using git-svn successfully as a distributed front-end for
Subversion repositories. You get a complete, local Git repository from
where you can commit and update to/from Subversion. It works quite
well, actually.

Native Windows is entirely unsupported by Git at the moment, but I
hear it works well under Cygwin.

- Simon