[LLVMdev] [GSoC] Progress report - Rajika Kumarasiri

Rajika Kumarasiri rajikacc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:58:02 PDT 2008

hello every body,
This suppose to be the work done by me so far.

1. Set up a local replica of LLVM nightly tester.
2. Read and understood how nightlytester works together with nightly tester
script, NewNightlyTester.pl
3. Added a patch to nightly tester script (NewNightlyTester.pl) adding the
capabilities:
     checking out the llvm-gcc source, compiling llvm-gcc, and gather
required information to be sent to the nightly tester server.
4. Added few posts about llvm nightly tester (how  to set up, how it works
etc..,) which helps a new commer to work with nightly tester and which can
be used as the documentaion at the end of the project
 llvm-nightly-tester blog : http://llvm-nightly-tester.blogspot.com/

I'll work hard to achive my goals in the project. Thank you.

-Rajika

--
comp.lang.c - http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c/topics