[LLVMdev] build on windows

Le Anh Quang anhquangbk at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:23:45 PDT 2008

 Hi Argiris,
It was for example the project TableGen, llvm-dis... I saw it under
Properties/Linker/Command Line
And the output is also:

Linking...
Starting pass 1
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'..\configure\configure\configure.lib'
Build log was saved at
"file://d:\Studium\Diplom\Download\llvm-2.3\win32\TableGen\Win32\Release\Bui
ldLog.htm"
TableGen - 1 error(s), 12 warning(s)

It is strange, I know that "configure" does not create any lib file. But it
exists on some projects. is something wrong by me ?
I also send a screenshot (properties of llvm-dis)

Thanks
Quang