[LLVMdev] BreakCriticalMachineEdge.h

Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira fernando at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Jan 26 16:31:48 PST 2008

Hi LLVMers,

     what is the status of breaking critical edges in machine functions? I
just compiled the top of the LLVM tree, and I found
llvm/CodeGen/BreakCriticalMachineEdge.h. But this file seems not to be
up-to-date with the other classes in the top of the tree. For instance, it
calls isTerminatorInstr on llvm::TargetInstrInfo, but this method is no
longer there.
     If I want to break critical edges of machine basic blocks, does LLVM
2.2 give me something to work with?

best,

Fernando