[LLVMdev] Adding ClamAV to the llvm testsuite (long)

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:24:27 PST 2008

Chris Lattner wrote:
> Why not just hack the program to not print out those file names?

Thanks for the tip., I just hacked cli_dbgmsg to do a simple puts of its
format argument.
That should still make the output useful for the testsuite (ensure that
llvm compiled code takes same codepath as gcc compiled code),
and also avoid problems with filterdiff.sh.

Updated tarball is here, let me know what you think:

http://edwintorok.googlepages.com/ClamAV-srcflat3.tar.gz
md5sum:
22bb9be67418ea75da078080e0d396fc  ClamAV-srcflat3.tar.gz

Best regards,
Edwin