[LLVMdev] Adding ClamAV to the llvm testsuite (long)

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:03:19 PST 2008

Evan Cheng wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Evan,

> We are getting closer.

That is good news.

> 1. In Makefile, all the references to CFLAGS should be CPPFLAGS instead.

Done, and  attached.

> 2. filterdiff.sh uses sed -re. This causes a problem on Mac OS X where
> -E means using extended regular expression, not -r.
> Can this be changed?

I'm not really familiar with sed's non-extended regular expression
syntax, I'll have to read its info page.
I can do that if you decide to keep filterdiff.sh, see below

Evan Cheng wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Evan Cheng wrote:
>

> Looks like the filter might not work correctly for all platforms (at
> least that appears to be the case on Mac OS X). Can we simply disable
> those debug outputs?
>
> Thanks,

If it is causing problems, yes.   Or maybe just enable it for certain OSes?
(where sed supports -re?)
How would you prefer?

> 3. This triggers a optimizer bug:
> [...]
>
> I'll file a bug on this.

Ok, that bug didn't trigger for me,  is it x86/ppc specific? (I use x86-64).

--Edwin