[LLVMdev] Adding ClamAV to the llvm testsuite (long)

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:58:27 PST 2008

Evan Cheng wrote:
> Hi Edwin,
>
> I ran into two problems.
>
> 1. Using your config file and Makefile, I ran into issue compiling
> with gcc:
>
> Looks like it's a makefile issue?

Should be solved with the new flattened source layout and Makefile (-I.
was missing)

> 2. prepare.sh getdb doesn't work for me because I don't have wget.
>
> Is it possible for you to get the complete source in a compilable
> state and send me a tar file instead?

Yes, I have uploaded the .tar.gz here:
http://edwintorok.googlepages.com/ClamAV-srcflat.tar.gz
[inputs dir contains some symlink, place ClamAV dir in
llvm/projects/llvm-test/MultiSource/Applications to make
links point to right place]

You also need to download main.cvd and place it in the dbdir folder:
http://database.clamav.net/main.cvd

Let me know if you encounter any problems.
> A request: If it's possible, can you flatten the entire tree? That
> is, everything in the top level directory?

I have flattened the tree for the sources, but left the data in a
different dir (dbdir, and inputs).
Is this ok?

Thanks,
Edwin