[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Jonathan Johnson jon at alacatialabs.com
Mon Jan 7 15:23:09 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm a relative newbie here, but I helped organize ADHOC/MacHack for
the last two years (it wasn't my fault it stopped!), and I volunteered
off-list to help out organizing. Chris took me up on my offer, and
asked me to have everyone who is interested to email me about their
interest in attending, and I'll compile and organize the info, and
help get it onto a site.

At this point we're purely gauging interest. If you're interested,
please email me off-list with the answers to these questions:

On Jan 6, 2008, at 3:03 PM, Chris Lattner wrote:
> 2. Are you willing to give a talk? on what topic?
> 3. Are you willing to attend?  What topics are your primary interests?
> 4. Are you or your company willing to make a donation?
> 5. What timeframe and location is best for you?
>
> For reference, here is last year's page:
> http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/

Thanks everyone!
Jon

--