[LLVMdev] small patch to add an assert to PATypeHolder

Erick Tryzelaar idadesub at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 25 12:47:10 PST 2008

Hello,

I ran into an issue with the ocaml bindings where PATypeHolder was getting a
null pointer, which eventually caused a segfault. This patch copies what
PATypeHandle does and adds the assert in the PATypeHolder::addRef method.

Also, I'm using git's gateway to subversion to track llvm and send this
patch. The patch applies fine according to my tests, but if there are any
problems, I'll find a better way to do this.

-e