[LLVMdev] cross compiling with the C backend

Kevin André kevin.andre at student.ua.ac.be
Tue Feb 19 08:14:23 PST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 4:31 PM, Anton Korobeynikov <asl at math.spbu.ru> wrote:

> Hello, Kevin
>
> > build process I described in my original message. So the difference is
> > more subtle; maybe a difference in the layout of structs or something.
> Also, there can be another ABI differences.

Could you give an example?

> > llvmoutput.c:17976: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
> > 'longjmp' differ in signedness
> Hrm, are you using setjmp/longjmp stuff? They're definitely not portable
> at all.

I didn't wrote the program :)  No, I just recompile a program that was
already written for (or ported to) the PSP. It seems that "setjmp" is
used in libpng. The program and the libraries it uses (libpng and
zlib) should be correct because the program works as expected when I
compile it with the PSP toolchain.