[LLVMdev] Question on link error

Ted Neward ted at tedneward.com
Fri Feb 15 11:47:47 PST 2008

I am *more* than willing to believe it's an environment/configuration error,
so if you can't repro it, let's assume the problem is somewhere on my end.

FWIW, I took the 2.2 release from the website, the GCC 4.2 release from the
website, and tried to follow the README.LLVM directions (build LLVM 2.2,
configure gcc in the obj directory, make and make install), then ran through
the hello steps. Only the lli step fails.

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com