[LLVMdev] Higher-level OCaml bindings

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Thu Feb 14 07:43:17 PST 2008

I'm still meddling with different ways to exploit LLVM's awesome JIT
compilation capabilities from OCaml. Although I've managed to get minimal
compilers up and running with relatively little effort, I can't help but
think that I'm spending a significant amount of time reinventing the C
front-end.

Would it make sense to have higher-level OCaml bindings to the current CLang
front-end to make code generation even easier?

Does CLang use a suitable intermediate representation for this to be possible?

Just an idea...