[LLVMdev] Counting instructions

Raul Fernandes Herbster raulherbster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:10:51 PST 2008

Hi,

I need to instrument the code in order to generate an event (call a certain
function) whenever X instructions have been executed. I'm using
MachineFunctionPass to get machine-dependent representation of each LLVM
function in the program. However, such pass doesn't allow to modify such
functions. Is there any other class so I can modify MachineFunctions?

Thanks in advance, Raul.

--
Raul Fernandes Herbster
Embedded and Pervasive Computing Laboratory - embedded.ufcg.edu.br