[LLVMdev] Question to Chris

Seung Jae Lee lee225 at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:04:17 PST 2008

Hello, Wojtek.
I owe much to you. Thank you.
My HL code should be simple without any 'goto','break' and so on.
Simple as just loops with 'for' and 'if's inside it, so your comment looks helpful.
I'll try.
Just one thing which concerning me is demotePHI() I couldn't find it in 1.9 so seems to me another installation of the newest version of LLVM.
Anyway, Thank you.

Truly yours,
Seung