[LLVMdev] Win32 JIT issue + bug in ScheduleDAGSNodes.h?

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Tue Dec 30 18:19:17 PST 2008

"Misha Brukman" <brukman at gmail.com> writes:

> Would either of you be willing to prepare a patch for this document once
> you've settled on the proper way to get JIT to work on Visual Studio?
>
> http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStartedVS.html

I'm documenting it on http://llvm.org/docs/CMake.html. I'll commit the
changes once this issue is settled. IMO, the document you mention
shouldn't mention build instructions, just refer to the CMake doc.

I plan to make this and other cmake-related changes to the LLVM docs
ASAP (read: after a few weeks from now).

--
Oscar