[LLVMdev] Controlling the stack layout

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Mon Dec 29 03:39:38 PST 2008

Hi, Nicolas

> Could you point me where those hooks are in the llvm code? I didn't find
> any.
Look into PrologEpilogInserter.cpp::PEI::runOnMachineFunction(). There
are calls to hooks inside TargetRegisterInfo:
TargetRegisterInfo::processFunctionBeforeCalleeSavedScan() and
TargetRegisterInfo::processFunctionBeforeFrameFinalized().

Maybe they are not so convenient when working via JIT but at least
you'll know the place, where all stack-related stuff is being cooked
:)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov