[LLVMdev] [Patch] Adding unit tests to LLVM

Talin viridia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 21:32:56 PST 2008

So, any response on whether this patch is likely to be accepted? I'm
willing to substantially rework things if requested.

I should note that part of my motivation for doing this is that I have
been wanting to do some work on the various LLVM container classes;
However, I strongly feel that without some kind of unit test framework
in place such work would mostly be a waste of time.