[LLVMdev] Mixing calling conventions

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Wed Dec 17 21:14:34 PST 2008

Are you not supposed to be able to call a FastCC function from a CCC function?

I'm calling a CCC "main" function from OCaml and that "main" function calls
internal functions that require tail calls. With CCC everywhere it works
(except I don't get tail calls). If I use FastCC on all functions
except "main" then the function arguments are garbage.

Should I be doing something explicit in order to mix calling conventions?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e