[LLVMdev] Post doc position posting

Vania Joloboff vania.joloboff at inria.fr
Mon Dec 15 06:28:35 PST 2008

Hello,

Our project is the FORMES project at LIAMA, the sino french laboratory,
a cooperation project between INRIA in France and Tsinghua University in
China.
See http://liama.ia.ac.cn/wiki/projects:formes:menu

One part of this project is processor simulation.
We want to develop a translator from machine code
to Intel x86, using LLVM as intermediate language.

We have a post-doc position opened on this topic for about one year.

The job is located at Tsinghua in Beijing,
but under conditions from France INRIA.

Candidates may apply directly on INRIA web site at
and/or contact me for additional information.

Vania Joloboff
INRIA