[LLVMdev] Using ReST for documentation

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Tue Dec 9 12:10:29 PST 2008

Another alternative with wikiformating producing docbook is Quickbook:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/doc/html/quickbook.html

However, I am not advocating this tools, I just wanted to mention it in
the discution. The main advantage is good C++ integration but the doc
build chain is long and don't work so well. I expect this to change as
boost is moving most of its documentaiton to this format.

Cédric