[LLVMdev] Using isa with derived types

Zappel-Phillip phillip.wright at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 13:22:09 PST 2008

I believe I failed to ask the question properly, I am not trying to determine
whether the elements of an array are scalar type. Instead, I want to be able
to iterate over the function's parameters and determine whether a pointer
argument is actually an array being passed which contains scalar values, or
simply a pointer with a single scalar value. In other words, I want to
ignore functions that accept arrays as arguments.