[LLVMdev] Windows build problem...

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Fri Dec 5 05:27:46 PST 2008

Óscar Fuentes a écrit :
> steve naroff <snaroff at apple.com> writes:
>

>> I'm seeing the following build problem on Windows. I'm using cmake,
>> but haven't verified "it" is the problem.
>>
>> Is anyone else seeing this problem?
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
>>

> Those are the same errors reported by OvermindDL1 a few hours ago on
> this mailing list.
>
> I don't think CMake has something to do with them. Seems C++ issues.

Somone used the construct:

for(Type1 B = ...;;) { Type2 B ; ... }

and VS don't like it, (it ignore the second declaration of B). Anyway, I
think it bad to use this as it make the code unreadable.

Since the probleme was in tablegen, lot of things were inpacted. I will
commit a fix shortly (when the full build finish)

regards,