[LLVMdev] Dependence Analysis [was: Flow-Sensitive AA]

matthieu at illinois.edu matthieu at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 25 08:57:17 PDT 2008

>> One nit-pick, I see that some of the interfaces use tons of parameter,
>> which is something I'd like reduce for ease of use.
>
>Right. It was my concern as well, but I eventually decided to write it
>this way. Feel free to change it.

As we are speaking about modifying the lib, here are two things I would like to modify/add in it:
- Replacing depedency expressions from direction vector to a polyhedral representation. The representation can then be easily converted to DV for those who only care about them.
- Supporting delinearisation.