[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc bootstrap failure

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Thu Aug 21 08:28:56 PDT 2008

Hello, David

> Anton, any luck with this?  I'm wondering if it's a glitch on my end or if
> it's something I should dive into deeper and attempt to debug.
Bootstrap for me is broken due to different files produced at stage2 and
stage3, but I didn't see such crash.

In any way, I consider x86-64-bit targets to be broken, since all my
'usual' tests are currently broken (llvm-gcc bootstrap, Qt compilation,
Mozilla compilation). See PR2677 for Qt issues.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.