[LLVMdev] Please help with LLVM C++ integration

kirill havok 666khronos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:36:16 PDT 2008

Hello,
I got very interested in LLVM project, and I decided to start writing
my own scripting language based on it. By studying the documentation,
I could not find how to call external function, written in C. That is,
I have a set of functions written in C/C++, I generate code, using
LLVM C++ interface, how can I call(or register in machine in run-time)
my external functions? Maybe I just missed something. Please, give in
which direction to search.

Thanks in advance, look forward to your reply!