[LLVMdev] Eliminating gotos

Benedict Gaster benedict.gaster at amd.com
Thu Aug 14 14:55:06 PDT 2008

Hi Mon Ping,

Discussing this with others in AMD it came up if it is possible for LLVM to
take a program that has a reducible graph (any C code without goto/setjmp)
and generate one that is irreducible? If it is the case that the code is
actually structured coming in, a simple pattern matcher could turn
everything into if/endif and so on.

Ben