[LLVMdev] LLVM for parallelization

ali faradjpour ali_faradjpour at comp.iust.ac.ir
Wed Apr 30 07:44:11 PDT 2008

Dear Dr. Lattner
Hello
I'm
ali faradjpour and am a M.S. Student of  Software Engineering. I've
studied about llvm. also I 've studied about code parallelization and
distribution. There are some problems in real applications
parallelization domain that i think  using LLVM to overcome them is
useful. I know that the starting point of LLVM was toward Lifelong
Analysis and Optimization. I read your Open Projects' list in LLVM's
website and i couldn't find any tendency to Parallelization. I
want to know "Do you have any plan to add parallelizing to LLVM?".  I'm
grateful for your attention and looking forward to know your opinion.
Sincerely YoursAli Faradjpour
Post Graduate Candidate,
Compiler & Software Engineering Laboratory,
Department of Computer Engineering (CE),
Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST),
Address: IUST-CE, Hengam St., Resalat Sq., Tehran, Iran