[LLVMdev] RFC: PowerPC tail call optimization patch

Arnold Schwaighofer arnold.schwaighofer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:07:50 PDT 2008

Hello Dale,

this is an updated version of the tail call optimization patch for
powerpc. could you have a look at it?

i added code to support ppc64 (untested, will try to get access to
ppc64 on a friend's machine).
incorporated evan's formatting suggestions. ;)

will run another round of testing (llvm-test) on my powerpc g4/800
when i get the okay to commit. testing on this machine takes forever
:(.

okay to commit?

regards arnold