[LLVMdev] Compiling Stacker compiler

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:25:24 PDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Gordon Henriksen
<gordonhenriksen at mac.com> wrote:
> On 2008-04-08, at 20:21, Lane Schwartz wrote:
>
>  > I checked out the Stacker directory from svn, and put it in my llvm-
>  > src/projects directory. Unfortunately, when I run make, I get the
>  > errors below. I wondered whether the stacker code might simply be
>  > out of date
>
>  It is. The fixes are likely mechanical, but just require someone
>  stepping up and submitting a patch.

OK. Thanks for the info. Is there a working sample project that I could look at?

I'm interested in tinkering around with my own custom frontend for a
toy language, and I was hoping for something I could use as a template
in getting a project set up properly.

Or, alternatively, do the error messages I posted indicate any obvious
(easily fixable) problems that you could suggest I start with to get
Stacker compiling?

Thanks,
Lane