[LLVMdev] Vector troubles

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Fri Sep 28 15:11:16 PDT 2007

Chuck,

> It is dying trying to store a our working vector into one of the LLVM
> vectors created on the stack.  Despite the align-16 directive on the
> alloca instruction, it is not always aligning to a 16-byte boundary.
The stack is not necessary 16 bytes aligned on linux/windows. The vector
is really sotred aligned relative to %esp, but %esp value is not good.
This is known problem (PR1636 / PR1649) and I'm currently working on the
solution (actually - stack realignment).

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.