[LLVMdev] Building on x86-64

Arnold Schwaighofer arnold.schwaighofer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:28:54 PDT 2007

No i have multilib configuration (whatever this means on gentoo ;) and
there are 32bit libs. Libtool version installed is 1.5.22. Maybe its
patched/configured specially by gentoos build system.

ls -la /usr/
 lib -> lib64
 lib32
 lib64
There is a libltdl.s.3.1.4 in lib32 and lib64.

But i have quite the opposite problem: getting 32bit versions of
llvm-gcc to build on the 64 bit machine. In order to achieve this i am
currently experimenting with a 32bit chroot.

gritz arnold