[LLVMdev] Building with Microsoft Visual Studio

Richard Smith richard.smith at antixlabs.com
Thu Sep 20 15:20:15 PDT 2007

Many thanks. Yes, this question has slightly sidetracked on the license
issue, which was mostly an aside as to why we wish to use something other
than Cygwin.

On the make issue, I am very interested to know what it is supposed to be
doing. Is this a standard Linux-like make, and if so where is the Makefile
which defines the "checkout" target?

--
Regards,
Richard