[LLVMdev] llvm 2.1prerelease compile fails (solaris)

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Mon Sep 17 11:47:42 PDT 2007

Jyke,

Do you think you could help us fix this build error?

Ideally we want llvm to compile on Sparc, but none of our nightly testers
are Sun machines and most developers are working on x86, so we don't have
much support to keep LLVM svn building on Sun.

We'd appreciate any help you can give us. If its an easy fix, we can get
it into the 2.1 release. Also, if you are interested in running a nightly
tester? Its pretty easy to set up
(http://llvm.org/docs/TestingGuide.html#nightly) and would be a great
contribution to the project.

Thanks,