[LLVMdev] Call for Packages

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas.l.olsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:55:25 PDT 2007

I'm just going to say that Arch linux users can get LLVM 2.1 from the
AUR repository, which is basically an official place for packages that
have not yet made it into the main repository. So one less distro to
worry about. If enough Arch linux users want it they can vote for its
inclusion into the main repository.

Oh and btw, I'm maintaining the package ;)

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?do_Details=1&ID=11372