[LLVMdev] FW: Qs about install on mingw32 (Was [llvm-announce] LLVM 2.1 Release!)

Ted Neward ted at tedneward.com
Mon Oct 1 19:44:10 PDT 2007

I found that, except it offers 'pthreadGC2.dll', not 'pthreadGC.dll', and I
wasn't sure which version was necessary (I also fond pthreadGC1.dll) to
match up with what LLVM needed. Are you saying I need to download this DLL,
rename it to pthreadGC.dll, and copy it, and if so, to where?

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com