[LLVMdev] tutorial

Bob Noodlini yngnfree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:47:25 PST 2007

Hello

I recently discovered llvm and have been working my way through the
tutorial on implementing a little language. (Using llvm built from svn
on 64 bit x86 architecture).

I had two questions that would help me get kickstarted over the holidays.

Is there any easy way to get the jit to dump the assembly equivalent
of the generated machine code? In the documentation so far I've not
seen it - though I've built it udis86 support turned on.

Is there a small but runnable example of generating vector code that
is then jitted to packed SSE code?

TIA!
/B