[LLVMdev] 'Implementing a language with LLVM' tutorial

Kelly Wilson wilsonkk at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 13 11:46:20 PST 2007

Hi Chris,

Here are some diffs for the final three chapters of the Kaleidoscope
tutorial. The changes are the same sort of changes as previous diffs.

One question though....under the "Memory in LLVM" section of chapter 7
(mutable variables) there is a statement like this:

The mem2reg pass implements the standard "iterated dominator frontier"
algorithm...

Should this read ..."iterated dominance frontier" algorithm? Just
nit-picking here, but I have only seen the latter in reference to an
algorithm (I may be wrong ;). I changed both occurrences, but feel free
to change them back, if you prefer it that way.

Thanks,
K.Wilson