[LLVMdev] 'Implementing a language with LLVM' tutorial

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Nov 4 23:14:34 PST 2007

Hi All,

LLVM has long needed a tutorial for people who are interested in using
it to implement their favorite language and to demonstrate how to use
the JIT.  To help solve this, I've put together a little tutorial that
runs through the implementation and extension of a toy language here:

   http://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/

At this point, the tutorial is feature complete, but might still need
some final editing.  Before I try to get other sites to link to it, I
thought it would be good to get some more eyeballs on it and get some
thoughts and feedback from you.

Anyone have thoughts or feedback? :)

-Chris