[LLVMdev] Advice on a VStudio specific patch

Chuck Rose III cfr at adobe.com
Thu May 31 21:20:20 PDT 2007

Nope, it generates an error, not a warning-as-error.  (LLVM generates a whole host of warnings when run through the VStudio STL implementation).  I misspoke earlier about VStudio ignoring noreturn.   I investigated further and found that the implementation of abort in VStudio 2k5 is not tagged noreturn, hence the error.

Thanks,
Chuck.