[LLVMdev] Updated: 2.0 Pre-release tarballs online

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri May 18 11:28:25 PDT 2007

I've updated the pre-release tarballs online. I'm also extending the
testing completion date to May 22nd at 5pm PDT. The new release target
date is May 23rd.

If you have any free time, please give the new pre-release a try.

Thanks to all who have tested LLVM!

-Tanya

P.S. Documentation review should still be completed today! Thanks!