[LLVMdev] Antw.: 2.0 Pre-release tarballs online

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri May 18 01:10:11 PDT 2007

> On Slackware 10.2 (GCC 3.3.6), I got an error during a debug build with the
> header files using uintptr_t (not recognised as a type). Putting "#include
> <stdint.h>" in include/llvm/BasicBlock.h (llvm) and in
> "include/llvm/ValueSymbolTable.h" (frontend) resolved this.

Ok. This is now fixed on the release branch. Thanks!

> Also, I got linking errors while linking tblgen (see error.txt). Any ideas
> about this?

I'm not really sure whats going on here and I can't reproduce this since I
don't have your setup. Its probably either an issue with gcc or ld (try
upgrading to 2.17.X if possible). If you can try to investigate it
further, that would be great. Then file a bug for it.

Otherwise, I think the make check errors are ok given it can't find
llvm-gcc.

Thanks!
-Tanya