[LLVMdev] 2.0 Pre-release tarballs online

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Thu May 17 14:54:56 PDT 2007

Tanya,

I have done make check and nightly report tests on LLVM on the GCC 4.2.0
release, on Linux x86 32 bit.

On make check the bit intrinsics test is still failing but it works from the
command line, strange ?

What files do you want from the nightly report, as I am not familiar with it
?

I will be doing Cygwin tests next.

Aaron