[LLVMdev] Compiling glibc on Linux

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Wed May 9 12:47:04 PDT 2007

Babak,

I strongly suggest you drop trying to use llvmc.  Instead, probably just
compiling your library with llvm-gcc should be sufficient. The llvm-gcc
tool has much of llc's functionality built in to it so you're going to
get the same output.  If that doesn't work for you, then please describe
what you're trying to do in more detail and we'll tell you how it can be
done. Coming at it from the "llvmc doesn't work" angle, doesn't help us
solve your actual problem (because we don't know what it is).

Thanks,

Reid.