[LLVMdev] 1 Week Before 2.0 Branch Creation

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Sun May 6 20:35:37 PDT 2007

I don't know if others would be interested as well, but I should be able to
set it up at least on one of my machines over the summer, and on a
continuing basis if its found useful. Should be at least useful to me with
the work I'll be doing on LLVM over the summer.

(NB: a speedy x86-64 linux box currently)

-Chandler